The NATO Communications and Information Agency has awarded 10 new framework contracts, with the aim of speeding up the recruitment of contractors over the next five years.
The Agency signed the 10 contracts for Advisory and Assistance Services (AAS) on 17 October in Brussels.
The contracts, which are worth an estimated 350 million EUR, will enable the Agency to hire over 400 interim workers, ensuring that the organization always has access to top industry talent at short notice, during surge periods.
They were awarded following a strict international competitive bidding processes, to the following companies from NATO Member Countries:
1. Airbus Defence and Space (Norway);
2. Atos Belgium (Belgium);
3. Booz Allen Hamilton (United States);
4. EMW (United States)
5. Global Technologies (France)
6. IBM Belgium (Belgium)
7. LA International Computer Consultants (United Kingdom)
8. MCR Federal (United States)
9. NCIM Groep (The Netherlands)
10. Vector Synergy (Poland)