We are pleased to announce NITEC17 - The NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International - which will be held on 24-26 April 2017, in Ottawa, Canada.
Bringing together more than 800 high-level defence experts from across NATO, the Allied militaries, Industry and academia, NITEC17 will offer a unique opportunity to act on NATO's innovation agenda through strategic dialogue with partners. The three day event, which is organized jointly with AFCEA Europe (the Association for Communications, Electronics, Intelligence and Information Systems Professionals) and in collaboration with the Department of National Defence Canada in Ottawa, will harness the innovative capability of Alliance Industry to help make NATO networks more resilient.
- Breakout sessions on NATO-Industry collaboration
- Business opportunities worth 3 billion EUR
- Direct interaction with high-level defence experts
- Top speakers
- Small and Medium Enterprise Mentoring Sessions
- Next Generation Innovators Programme · Innovation Challenge
We look forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
For general information about the conference, check the NITEC17 website on http://www.nitec.nato.int/ or contact us at email@example.com.