Standalone Purchase Orders (POs)
- Standalone POs are for those procurements not accompanied by either the Contract General or Special Provisions.
- POs as a result of a 3- or 5- tender competitions; or
- procurements below 160K€; or
- requirements that have a low level of complexity (specifically COTS supplies and services) with a value that is above 160K€.
- The standalone PO Terms & Conditions is:
- applicable to purchases in any of these categories: (i) Hardware; (ii) Services (Non-Software); and (iii) Software/Licenses and Associated Services.
- used for purchases that cover just one of these categories or a combination thereof.
- The Core Terms and Conditions are applicable to all orders made by the Purchaser.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order can be downloaded here.
Please contact the respective Contracting Officer of the given project to request previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.