Only one week left to our NITEC18 conference - this year to discuss NATO's largest digital transformation in decades.
"NITEC18 – NATO's Digital Endeavour: Expanding the Ecosystem" offers a unique opportunity to discuss how the private sector, think-tanks, academia and the NATO Communications and Information Agency can work together to leverage new-generation information technologies to advance the Alliance into the digital future. This includes preview of bids NATO will be releasing in next 18 months, worth over 1.6 billion Euro:
- NATO integrated air and missile defence – over 200 million EUR, including upgrades to NATO's missile defence test and integration laboratory;
- New competition of advanced software to support NATO's troop movements and logistics – up to 100 million EUR;
- Information and knowledge management, administration applications – over 70 million EUR;
- Countering small unmanned aerial systems – 10 million EUR;
- Education and training;
- Update on competition for NATO's cyber shield;
- C-IED technology for NATO's Response Force.
The event will also preview a new NATO architectural blueprint for deployable communication systems (including upcoming bids in this area). The briefing is highly recommended for Industry partners interested in supplying NATO with deployable communication systems.
NITEC18 Programme and Speakers:
Check the event's website for the most up-to-date programme as well as our keynote speakers.
NITEC18 is a collaborative venture between the NATO Communications and Information Agency and AFCEA Europe. This is the first time the prestigious event is held in Berlin and under the auspices of the German Ministry of Defence.