Combined Team NCI Agency
Due to a tight cooperation within the Team, a real time simulation of NATO activities could be executed and the training audience could exercise joint air, land, maritime, special forces and logistic operations in a complex military-civilian environment.
Network Services & IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Operations Centre, General Services and C2 Service Line provided:
- support to set-up and service operations of Mission Secret WAN network,
- connectivity and data flows with the French cyber environment in a mission context,
- for VTC services and for the Land Command Control & Information Service (LC2IS),
- NATO Common Operational Picture (NCOP),
- Integrated Command and Control (ICC) functional services.
Education and Training Service Line (E&T SL) provided a dynamic fictitious scenario using a joint simulation, agency-developed dynamic interfaces into the functional services listed above and a team of collective exercise modelling and simulation subject-matter experts.
Certification for JLSG and ICE
The exercise aimed at creating a pre-defined and dynamically managed set of training opportunities to certify Joint Logistic Support Group (JLSG) and Initial Command Element (ICE) staff and decision making processes. These opportunities were provided through structured story lines that were managed by the exercise control organization using the E&T service line's Joint Exercise Management Module (JEMM).