The NATO Communications and Information (NCI) Agency is calling for submissions from innovative small and medium size companies and academia to showcase their cutting edge technology in front of NATO and Government leaders, executives and specialists from industry and cyber command leadership from across the Alliance.
Deep learning and Quantum technology will have a dramatic impact in developing the next generation cyber security tools. We are therefore scouting for new technologies, ready to demonstrate, providing potential solutions and novel approaches, as well as new industrial partners in these technology areas.
Submit your application by 22 September 2017 to take part in this innovation contest.
The eight winning companies/academia will be offered to exhibit their solutions at NATO's Information Assurance Symposium NIAS'17 'Cyber - beyond the horizon. Different perspectives, a new way forward' on 17-19 October 2017 in Mons, Belgium.
Showcase your ground-breaking technology, pitch ideas, extend your network and convince potential business partners and customers from around the globe!
The contest is open to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and academia from the 29 NATO member countries. Applicants are invited to submit their proposal to [email protected] providing the following information:
- Company name
- NATO member country in which your company is registered
- Company profile (SME or academia)
- Point of contact: name, e-mail address, phone, and address
- Title of proposal
- Area (Deep learning, Quantum technology)
- Proposal summary (2000 characters)
- Unique, innovative aspects and relevance to NATO (500 characters)
A team of Agency experts will assess submissions and eight companies will receive:
- Showcase space at the NIAS'17 Cyber Innovation Zone
- One delegate registration waiver
- Participation at the NCI Agency's SME Mentoring Programme
Timeline of the competition
- Submission deadline: 22 September 2017
- Winners announcement: 02 October 2017
- NIAS'17 Showcase: 17-19 October 2017
For questions about the contest, please email: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter for updates and more news: @NCIAgency