The upcoming flagship NATO event, NITEC18 – NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International – will provide detailed overview of NATO's digital transformation and highlight specific business opportunities in the next 18 months, worth about 1.6 billion Euro.
The areas to be addressed include:
- NATO integrated air and missile defence, including upgrades to NATO's missile defence test and integration laboratory;
- New competition of advanced software to support NATO's troop movements and logistics;
- Information and knowledge management, administration applications;
- Countering small unmanned aerial systems;
- Education and training;
- Update on competition for NATO's cyber shield;
- C-IED technology for NATO's Response Force.
Check the NITEC website for details.
The General Manager of the NATO Communication and Information (NCI Agency), who is responsible for NATO's digital transformation, will outline his vision for cooperation with Industry on NATO's digital endeavour.
The conference's Host Nation, Germany, will be represented by the German State Secretary for Defence, Mr Benedikt Zimmer, who will discuss national priorities. Senior Industry leaders will discuss what it takes to succeed in large scale digital transformation.